Despite the various reliefs and exemptions available there may still be a heavy burden of tax to be paid on your death. However, with careful planning, proper organisation of your affairs, and lifetime gifts, the impact of the tax can be greatly reduced.
Our taxation department can give you the practical help and assistance you need to achieve suitable Inheritance Tax saving arrangements.
However, you must be careful not to give away more than you can afford. It is essential that you always retain sufficient assets for your future security.
We can provide help and advice with regard to making gifts.
Here are just some of the matters you can address in your Will:
- Proper provision for loved ones and friends
- Detailed gifts of property, personal effects, money, and other specific items
- Appointment of Executors
- Inheritance Tax saving arrangements
- Provision for business assets
Please ask for our free advice leaflet on Wills.
- The articles in these pages are provided for the purpose of background information only. They do not constitute analysis of the law or legal advice to any person. You should consult us expressly for advice and assistance regarding any matters which concern you; and you should not take or fail to take any step merely on the basis of the information provided here and without such advice and assistance.
- The contents of this site are copyright and may not be reproduced without consent.
and Upton upon Severn Worcestershire